NEW Top Dog
Is your dog the cutest, cuddliest, goofiest, coolest dog around? If you answered yes, you’re going to love NEW Top Dog! With over $14,000 in prizes up for grabs and a chance to name a beer after your furry friend, this contest is every dog (and beer!) lover’s dream! This online, vote-driven popularity contest will answer the most important question: “Who is the top dog in Northeast Wisconsin?” Let’s find out!
Aside from bragging rights, there are a number of reasons to enter this contest!
- YOUR DOG ON A BEER: The winning dog from each of the six local contests will become the face of their very own beer! They’ll even get to participate in the naming and brewing process! In each of the six contests, the 2nd-10th place dogs will also have their photos featured on the beer can or bottle.
- PRIZES: The top 10 dogs from each of the contests will win a variety of prize packages (see each prize page for more details).
- SHELTER BONUS: At the end of the contest the shelter with the most votes across all dogs representing their shelter will win a $5,000 cash prize! The second highest will receive $4000. The third will receive $3000. The 4th will receive $2000 and the 5th will receive $1000. This is in addition to the funds they receive from the contest entries and voting.
- PETS AND KIDS: Proceeds from this contest will benefit the participating shelters and Kiwanis.
Registration and voting start on Friday, September 8th! The contest wraps up on September 30th.
Registration Link: https://www.gogophotocontest.com/newtopdogmisfitfall2023
Join us for Misfit Monday! We have teamed up with the ladies of For the Dogs to raise the funds for the rescue!
- Location: 2253 Woodale Ave, Green Bay, WI 54313
- Date: October 23rd, from 4p-6p
- $10 nail trims
- $5 nail filings
- $5 ear cleanings
- Cash or card!
PLEASE NOTE! This Misfit Monday will be different from events in the past. We ask that you remain in your car and we will come get you in the order that you arrived. We will have two helpers who will be running dogs in and out.